I Forgot My Homework

I got up this morning and realized I had nothing for Handmade Monday!  I did finish something last week and had a fleeting thought of saving it for today, but clearly that thought didn’t last long and I posted it on Friday.  Over the weekend I never gave it another thought, as we ended up watching a couple of movies (Hugo was awesome!) and here I am, Handmade Monday-less!

So, I have a couple of options. First option, ignore Handmade Monday.  Clearly I didn’t choose that one, or you wouldn’t be reading this. If I did that I would be bugged by it all day.  All week in fact.  Second option, and clearly the better one, admit I didn’t have anything else and link to Friday’s post.  And that is what I’m going to do.

I finished a rag doll I have been working on since before Christmas and got her sent off to my Sister in Law, who has named her Stella.  I struggled with her (the doll, not my Sister in Law who is the sweetest person ever) but learned a lot and hopefully my next one will be much better.  You can see all the details and photos here.

That’s really all I have, so now I’m going to head over to Handmade Monday and see what everyone who planned better than I did is up to!  🙂

Comments

1. Tickled Pink says:

She’s beautiful and I love her stripy tights! Her hair should be in a shampoo advert – because she’s worth it!

Oh, hahaha, that’s funny. I did like her hair, and it ended up being about the easiest thing I did, well, the second batch of hair that is. Thank you.

2. Jill says:

Oooh, I love those tights – very snazzy. She is lovely – well done. Hope you have a good week.

Thank you, I had *some* fun making her, it was kind of fun seeing how she would end up. 🙂 You have a good week too, we are supposed to have not so wonderful weather, but I have some fun things later in the week. 🙂

3. mcrafts says:

Wow really lovely! Like the colours you have chosen for her. (And the way you have her posing in the pic is really good!) Mich 🙂

4. fatmonica says:

She’s gorgeous!

5. She’s wonderful from the top of her sparkly hair to the tip of her pretty little toes. The tights are great and she looks really cheeky.

Thanks for popping over to ‘see’ me, I’d never heard of ‘Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel’ so I set good ol’ google to work. He looks a great character.
    Have a great week

Jan x

Yes, it was such a great little story. I think my boys remember it too.

Thank you all for stopping by. 🙂